Sunday, June 12, 2011

365 Challenge #133

Joel REALLY loves water. I'm going to need an extra safe, heavy duty life jacket for him because he has absolutely no fear of getting his head dunked underwater.
He also really loves his Aunt Gillian.
ISO 800
Aperture f5.6
Nate wasn't able to come on this beach trip (or so I thought) because he had night class until 9:45pm.
I was really bummed he couldn't come because we were all having so much fun!

And it isn't quite the same without him.


So, I was just happily taking pictures, really wishing Nate was there to join in on the fun, when I turned around and there he was walking towards me! Haha.....it kind of felt like the day he surprised me and showed up in Idaho to propose :) He had gotten out of class really early and decided to show up. Kim and Kent were very conniving :) by pretending they were talking to Grandma Marlene on the phone, giving HER directions to where we were on the beach (when really they were giving directions to Nate).

No comments: