Monday, March 19, 2012

Phone Pics

I decided it was about time I uploaded some of my phone pictures onto here. These are just a few selected ones over the past 6 months or so. I take pictures with my phone when I see a memory I want to keep but don't have my camera handy.

On the way to North Carolina last summer. Joel loves to think he's driving.
Taking Lincoln for a walk
Plane ride to Hawaii
He liked the music!
Rainbow into a canyon in Hawaii (could NOT believe I didn't have my real camera for this!)

Wearing Uncle Trent's shoes that he put on all by himself
Did I mention that he's obsessed with shoes? Any shoes work....
Waiting for eye surgery. Saying "hi" to all the nurses who pass by
Waking up from the anesthesia....Nate was tired too

First time through the car wash
He was not too sure about it
Letting us know he did NOT appreciate the noise
Deciding that maybe it was ok....
This is his fake smile....but he at least pretended to like it in the end.
Dunk!

Can you believe this is March 19?? It's 80 degrees out! Eating frozen gogurt.
Mmmmmm!

No comments: