Sunday, September 18, 2011

365 Challenge #226

We've had a busy last few days. We finally heard baby K's heartbeat, I got the worst case of strep throat I've ever had, we found out Joel will be needing glasses (how in the world are we supposed to keep glasses on an 11mo???), and Nate has a full schedule with squash harvesting. Needless to say, I got a little behind on posting my 365, but somehow in the chaos, I did get a few pics.

This was so cute. I've been keeping the back door open to let fresh air inside (helps the morning sickness), so Joel often goes onto the back porch to play. I hadn't heard him making any noise for about 30 seconds (not usually a good sign) so I peeked out to check on him, and this is what I saw.
Joel had crawled out to Lincoln's line to say hi, and Lincoln was giving him kisses (while awkwardly straining against his leash).
It looked like they were telling stories here. Joel sat with Lincoln for about 20 minutes.
Then he caught me taking pics and came crawling back as fast as he could.

No comments: