Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mechanisms of Labor

We're in the middle of a crazy long assignment.

Status:
-85 questions total
-3 more days to finish up to question #52
-just finished question #41
-currently at 62 typed pages
-and who knows how many pages left to type

Serena and I decided to do some late night studying.


She gave up somewhere around "describing the mechanisms of labor (also known as the cardinal movements of the fetus)". She blames it on the fact that I stole all the books.....


Hmmmm, she just might have a point there...


And yet, through all this busyness, someone STILL had time to name all the eggs in our fridge :P

4 comments:

Patti said...

You should bind the final draft and call it a thesis!

Jordan said...

Hahaha....I wish.... :P

Unknown said...

Good for you, glad to hear you are working hard. You know, of course, that if you don't get all your work done, you can't go home to play!!! :-)

and WHO might I ask, had time to write on the eggs????

Jordan said...

NOT me....I didn't have time to name them...but...I did have time to admire them and do a photo shoot. :P