Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More Easter Pictures

I know there are a lot of pictures of Benjamin here, but they are all so funny that I just had to post them all. :)
 
 



 
Dad jumping with Sarah and Gillian.
 
Resting.
 
I must say, I was very impressed to see Mariella do a flip on the trampoline!


 
"I'm flying!!"

 
Uh oh!
  
 
 
 I think it is very ironic that all of my sibling do all of these really neat/dangerous tricks on the trampoline, and they have never once broken any bones on it. I, on the other hand, have never tried anything daring, like flips or bellyflops (see Josiah's above), and I am the only one in my family who has broken something on the trampoline. I broke my wrist while I was carefully getting off the trampoline. I must have twisted it or something. Haha!

1 comment:

tscarlet said...

What fun! I love all the silly pictures and expressions on everyone's faces while they are flying through the air. Nice photos, Rachel!