Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ice Skating on Our Pond

This is what we do while the rest of the world watches the Super Bowl.

Pepper loves Hannah! He wags his tail so vigorously when he is around her that sometimes I am afraid it is going to fly right off!

 
Tackling Hannah!
 
Taking a rest at the diving board...well...I guess it is not much of a diving board anymore. Taylor, Jacob, Micah, Isaac, and Benjamin, do you know what happened to our diving board?
 
 


Ice fishing...

with bare feet!! I have a very crazy sister!!
 
Hannah and I. Not only is she my amazing sister, but she also has been my very best friend for as long as I can remember! 

Petra is staying with us while she waits for her parents to bring home her brand new baby brother!


Isn't he cute!

Hannah took the rest of these pictures, and I must say, she did an excellent job! :)

My little brother Jonathan and I. He is a wonderful little brother!! :)
 

No comments: