Friday, May 4, 2012

A Birth Announcement...Finally

Well, I am very behind on the blog posts I would like to write, but things have been a little crazy here for the past few weeks. Between having a fussy new baby, a slightly jealous 18 month old, a uterine infection (fever of 102 for a couple days), and really bad colds for everyone (including new baby), we have been in survival mode...and blog posts are not needed for survival. Haha. Anyway, we're slowly recovering and getting into a routine. Some days we're still in survival mode (basically I'm lucky if both kids are fed and diapers changed), but some days now we're only in half survival mode (kids fed, diapers changed, I had something to eat too, maybe some laundry done.....and I might be able to squeeze in a blog post in while nursing :)

Selah Esther Jane, 8 lbs 1oz, 20 inches, born April 10

 These were taken the day she was born.


No comments: