Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Life and 365 #363

So, the last few weeks have been pretty busy for us. Joel had eye surgery on both eyes to correct his "lazy eye". I've been feeling the crunch time of: "waaaaaaah............I ONLY have 6 more weeks to prepare before baby gets here!!!" (This, combined with 3rd trimester nesting, has been intense!) Thankfully, I have a very sweet husband who has helped me paint our kitchen and 2 bath rooms, put in new flooring, deep clean, make freezer foods, hang pictures, etc. Also, my midwife is in New Zealand for 3 weeks, and I've been covering call for her home birth practice. She promised that I probably "wouldn't even get a call, much less a birth". Hmph. I'm only halfway through the 3 weeks and already I've dealt with severe preeclampsia (transport, induction, tiny baby that needs checked daily, etc.), pneumonia, lost lab paperwork, about 30 phone calls, etc. It has made me very thankful that I don't have my own full-time practice right now! Anyway, all that to say: even though I only needed 3 more pictures to finish my 365 project, I haven't been able to post any in weeks! I'm finally finishing up and SO excited!!

Helping daddy sweep the floor in the shop

Yes, this was before eye surgery :P


No comments: