Wednesday, May 11, 2011

365 Challenge #100

WHOOHOOO!! I made it to #100! (I didn't really think I would keep up for so long.)

I think this might be my favorite picture so far. I had just learned how to manually change the aperture on my camera (look here). I had the aperture set at f3.5 and let the camera automatically change the ISO setting. This made the background REALLY blurry (I LOVE blurry backgrounds!) by using a shallow depth of field caused by a wide opening in your camera (seriously, read this...it finally made sense to me). I also had just learned how to set the color on my camera on "vivid" (I LOVE vivid colors!).
 
Seriously, I just love everything about this: the lighting, his cute scrunched up nose, the church in the background, etc. Definitely a good picture for #100. :)


And of course, I have to post the rest of them. 
Yes, that is my phone. No, he hasn't ruined it. Yet.



"Hallelujah! Hallelujah!Hallelujah, hallelujah, halleeeeeluuujah!"

No comments: