Monday, January 17, 2011

Reviving

So, I'm going to admit it right now: I have a serious case of writer's block...always have and probably always will. Hence the reason I haven't posted in over a year. (I can't account for the other siblings' absence from this blog, but, last year was a crazy busy year for all of us.) I have been wanting to post for a few months now, but haven't had a good enough excuse to do so...until now. I received an incredible gift from an even more incredible husband. Ready for it? The Nikon D3000! Writer's block no more! (Well...as long as I can just post pictures and not worry about writing.) So I'm back. I don't know if anyone else will join me, but that's ok for now. This will be my own little blogspot until some sibling of mine makes me share.

1 comment:

Michelle Shook said...

Yeah! Reviving is good (maybe it will be catching, and I'll actually write on mine too). I've missed the Siblings United. God bless, Jordan! :)