Friday, September 26, 2008

Ginhawa Lang


September has been a whirlwind of assignment, studying, semester exam, new class of girls, birth room shifts, prenatals, continuities, etc. The cat aptly pictures how I feel. :) I often find myself thinking "Ginhawa lang--Just breath. Just get through the next step". Today is the first day in awhile that I've been able to sit back. And, although I love busyness, I find that I don't always take the time to "Be still and know that [He is] God." To remember that He is the one giving me the breath that is carrying me through each day.

Thus says God, the Lord, who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and what comes from it, who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it: 'I am the Lord; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations, to open the eyes that are blind...'
Isaiah 42:5-7

SO.....ginhawa lang.

2 comments:

kalipay said...

:) yet again you make me happy and i smile with your Cebuano.

Camy said...

"ginhawa lang"....that has such a nice ring to it, Jordan. May the Lord bless you with his overwhelming and peaceful presence...may He still your heart today :o).