Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jordan United

It seems all four of Jordan's not so dedicated co-writers/siblings have all disappeared! But the lost four siblings aren't simply too lazy to write an occasional blog post; they are busy doing... more important stuff. Like:

changing out the oil


or taking a nap


or walking on the treadmill


or ice skating on the driveway (I would have posted this a month ago except I've been ...busy)


or hauling the van out of a wasteland of snow (i.e. our driveway)



of course we have to do the annual breaking of the ice




Aaaand we can't forget Ultimate Frisbee!



So we are still around. And we are extremely thankful to Jordan for keeping Siblings United alive.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Ahem! More important things to do??! I beg to differ. ;)

EEEEEEP!!!! I LOVE it!!! Thanks man. I laughed so hard when I saw the picture of Jonathan on the treadmill. Hilarious! Oooooh, and I'm very, very sorry to have missed out on the annual breaking of the ice. :( Ah well, we'll play frisbee!
Love you guys!
Jorge