Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pilanesberg South Africa



Started on the roof of the vehicle...then they told us we had to stay inside. Bummer. I guess they don't approve of feeding all the carnivorous beasts in the park.
 
 






BACON!!!!




Finding a snack in the back



 



Light Bulb Moment




Silas "Oooooh" Well...I guess the sooty, dirty water wasn't that bad







And a bath after getting all messy in the pot

And the best part of the whole trip - getting to spend time with two special people

3 comments:

tscarlet said...

What a great adventure to view over my coffee this morning! Eva and Jude especially loved the pics of Silas in the cooking pot. Thanks so much for sharing this African beauty with us!

Austin said...

Amazing pictures, guys!

Rachel said...

Jacob and Carmen,I absolutely enjoyed looking at these picture. It is so nice to get a glimpse of Africa, but mostly I loved seeing the pictures of Silas! I miss you and love you all so much!