Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines

Disclaimer: if you hate lovey-dovey, sappy things, you should not and do not have to read this post.




I married the man who has loved me since I was six

Who, when we were 9, told me he would marry me

Who loved me through the teen years, when I did not love him



I married the man who makes me laugh…

Who holds me when I cry

Who rubs my feet

Who makes me tea.


I married the man who keeps my feet warm...

Who always holds my hand

Who got my first kiss

And who I pray will get old with me


I married the man who gives me a bite of his dessert

And maybe a sip of his coke

Who always takes out the trash

Who loves to play games


I married the man who always scrubbed out the toilet when I was morning sick,

Who adores our baby

Who thinks I'm beautiful, baby stretch marks and all


I married the man who always asks me what I'm thinking...

Who I can tell anything to

Who carries me to bed at night.

Who hugs me in my sleep


I married the man who love Jesus more than me

Who is a great leader in our home

And is the perfect daddy


I married the man who took my heart....I love you Nathan Karnemaat! Happy Valentines!


Note: If you hated lovey-dovey things, but you read this post anyway, you can go throw up now

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet, you both are great role models. ;)